Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This certainly presents a different language and perspective from previous PRs, in addition to the publicizing of targets in advance and through the introduction of ITC enforcement as well as the N Dist Court.

It looks like TPL had authorship influence due to the inclusion of the statement which gratutiously mentioned their "own" line. I also notice that Alliacense was the first entity named, even before the MMP, and TPL was the last named.

I'm somewhat unsure why the author used so many adjectives, it appears to me they are really attempting to rev up the reader through using them. Don't misunderstand my comments, I like the excitement phrases and words like "most successfull of all time" "aggressive, "enormous", "unprecedented" "trillion", "remarkable", "resounding", "recalcitrant", "serial", and "decisive" convey, but it just strikes me as a little odd and effortful; unnecessary, effusive, and not calculatingly cold. Am I alone on this ?

This PR is well past being just informational, it's bordering on being motivational; and I write that in not the most complimentary way.

I also am concerned about the remaining 336 ruling. This PR acts as if it's already been decided in our favor. Unless we see any formal indication of it very soon, I doubt it has. That leads me to ask .. what if we don't prevail on the 336 ? And if we don't, weren't statements by Judge Ware suggestive that it could put into jeopardy the other previous rulings ?

On this first blush read, I present 2 possibilities:

1. They know or have a reliable indication of a positive 336 ruling

2. They know or have a reliable indication of a negative 336 ruling and so are getting out in front of it with an overcompensating aggressive public campaign

This PR sends their new "message" to the marketplace. I hope they have some substantive news planned to come on the heels of this strongly postured flexing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply