Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Just as I've learned from experience that with PTSC, words in PRs with no successful follow up execution (and there has been PLENTY of that), rarely mean anything positive, I've also learned from experience with this board and reading other boards that it's actually the posters like Palomar who "have an agenda".

I don't mean that in a negative way, but only to say when someone like that reads one of MY posts,(or Brian's, yours, Laurie's etc.) they read it starting with a different and pre-conceived notion rather than ACTUALLY READING it, as they reveal in their comments that they can't seem to comprehend what was written. Palomar views my post as negative, while it is anything but. I read on another board the moronic interpretation that I'm claming that PTSC has signed 5 licenses already. It's COMICAL, but par for the course. These people only want to see what they want to see, and impart meaning and intent into others' words that isn't there simply because their preconceived notiions don't allow them to reflect honestly about what they read, and they want to perpetuate the myth that they've created in their own mind.

I appreciate your posts and efforts to clarify, but like someone once described it to me, it's often like shouting underwater.

Let's hope the PR is only the START of a new comprehensive and consistent communication strategy from PTSC and its partners. Let's hope that they are puffing their chests a bit because they have the "red meat" to back it up. Let's hope that we see follow up from them tht is equally aggressive and that there is supporting rulings, settlements, licenses, and corporate activity that will warrant new investors, not to mention our own CEO and BOD, coming in and purchasing shares of PTSC on the open market. Wouldn't it be "interesting" to look online tomorrow or Friday to see a SEC filing showing Cliff picking up 1M shares?

New Message
Please login to post a reply