Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Cliff spoke to about 5 of us before the shareholders meeting - at breakfast.....We took TPL to court because of wrong doings and while he was happy with the outcome , he realized that games would still played - you could count on it - and won by TPL....... In my private meeting with Cliff , he mentioned that he is always receiving and taking calls from shareholders from the Agora message board......Yes , Cliff mentioned that he does not read this or other message boards , but is very aware of what is being said here.... He did tell me that many people have huge expectations that will never be met- settlement amounts.....He is a very cautious man, and he was also very cautious to us all at the SHM.....He felt bad about not buying any shares, but as he mentioned at the SHM, he has huge bills. Stop hiding in the shadows if you have spoken to Cliff......He told me that he speakers to most of you on a regular basis...... Come on , fess up.....
New Message
Please login to post a reply