Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Perplexed....Who in the world would sell their shares so cheap?

umm there are 400mm shares OS and 50+ % of all money we make will go to TPL of what we get 35% will go to state and federal taxes which leaves us 65% of 50% or 32.5%.

traditionally companies such as PTSC trade at a discount to cash unless they can develop a stream of ever increasing revenues.

So for 400,000,000 shares to be worth 50 cents each we would need the MMP to earn about 1,000,000,000 dollars in revenues (cumulative) over say the next 4-6 years..while the patents burn out.. to date its earned some 300mm

So the question is not why are people selling the question what the heck stops us from selling..

I don't know but for all the times I've ridden this up and down I am so freaking tired pf this nonsense.

In any event with the 10mm or so left in the bank and no indiction that revenue receipts will increase in number and size 10 cents is a bit much for this stock.

but we are just one 20mm dollar license away from salvation ..............

New Message
Please login to post a reply