Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re:Bankerson.. "talk of something about a 2nd chance" By "Gloria" ? When ?
Aug 10, 2012 07:15PM

Aug 11, 2012 10:15AM

Aug 11, 2012 10:27AM
Aug 11, 2012 11:22AM
Aug 11, 2012 12:46PM

As I understand it, those making a market in any stock will try to cover their @$$s with a price that reflects some event that might jepordize their financial position.

I personally do not think there is much of a chance that $2.00 is going to happen come this Monday's opening. However, there is a chance that with some surprising big news ( Barco settles or looses or a buy out or a partnership or dividend announcement ) the price could gap up immediately. As I see it, the mms are saying that $2.00 is the bench mark for their own comfort to protect themselves just in case...

And to be holistic about the observation, the other side is that the stock has the potential to gap down on bad news and the mms are covering their risk with the ("penny"?) bid.

And I will ask again why do they think that $2.00 is the level of risk. Is it just that the old high was about $2.00 and change? Is it something else? Why not $1.00 ask? or $1.50 or $3.00?

As to Gloria's two dollar statement, that was in the past and I never heard her say it about the future. Two dollars is just my gut feeling at this time if there is some positive news. And from my observations at the SHM I also got a gut feeling that good news is coming. I've been wrong before trusting my gut feeling, but I have also been right.

If I am right about $2.00 I will sell a share and buy a bottle of fine "two buck chuck" to celebrate!! LOL

And do you know that in Las Vegas at Trader Joe's it actually costs $3.00!

Aug 11, 2012 04:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply