Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Buster Dougless has no chance against Tyson, no chance

Ernie els 50 to 1 to win the 2012 Masters, I had $100 on it!

U.S. wins Hockey gold, 1980 Olympics, no chance

Jets and Namath win super bowl, beat Colts! No chance

Of course what all those participants had in common was that they were qualified to have their opinion count.. Get it ? Their experience and reputation (ranking) qualified them to to have an opinion that mattered, to be listened to, to be taken seriously, to be in the game.

This is not about PTSC's "chance", my post is about YOUR "Opinion" about PTSC's chances.

It's not about PTSC, it's about how you do not provide one scintilla of anything more than an arbitrary number. So what, who cares, you have an opinion; so does a six year old or anyone who's never heard of the company. .. but what's it worth ????? Why "$5", how did you arrive at that ? Why not $10, or $20, or why not 1 cent ? It's really no wonder why there has been so much expectations disappointment for this Board's readers.

Your Opinion is worthless because you have failed to tell us why anyone should give ANY credence to it, why it's worthy of being shared. Did you have some other motivation for posting it ?

.... and, if as you so eloquently stated previously, "an opinion means nothing", then why even share it at all ? Do you just want to see your post in print, or do you have some other motivation, because by your own admission, it's of no value to the reader.

To me it's obvious you had an ephiny in your previous post... you realized that your "opinion" is that your opinions "mean nothing", that your personal thoughts about anything mean nothing at all.

Congratulations on your breakthrough !

New Message
Please login to post a reply