Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: New Pacers: T3: Case Reassigned to J Grewal.. & Case Mgmt Conf Dates 8-15-12

Larry, I guess that you really do not believe any of those fighting against PTSC have bought shares. I do think it is a possiblity. I know that if I were in their shoes I would buy shares as cheaply as possible, to protect against loosing the case.

The problem, for either of our opinions, is that over 400 million shares ( I believe that is the number I recall from the books from PTSC showing the list of share holders ( and I wrote each name and number of shares from the list ) only equaled about 100 million. The other 400 million or so are listed " in Street Name". In other words held by brokerage houses. And that info about the specific names is hidden from view. If you know how to see those names then we will know actual names for sure, unless those buying shares have the shares listed in some LLC or company that is also absured.

I was only wondering if other people are wondering what I am wondering. Thank you for sharing your opinion that no one fighting against PTSC is buying our shares.

I still wonder about comments made at the SHM about certain companies that could not be directly acknowledged about licenses. Just wondering...

As to who owns shares, believe me I have been looking and finding lots of closed doors. I have found doors, just no keys per say.

If anyone can tell me how to see the names listed in Street Name please share, TIA

New Message
Please login to post a reply