Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

In my opinion this is the type of news we need to stabilize and move up. Why? Because though Garmin puts in a disclaimer it felt necessary to include it in it's Q so therefore the auditors, attorneys and powers to be at Garmin felt it was a material event with potential to hurt their bottom line.

If TPL does not cave or make a side deal this could be significant. Settlement is fine but no more discounts of any type. Now is the time to go for it all and not back away for a few dollars. Also, I believe that this is the type of news investors who may be interested in a low price (though high mkt cap companies) speculative stock.

Now if only the company gets the word of this Q and hopefully others like it out to the market.

I only hope that Tpl realizes it has a tiger by the tail and this is the time to add gas to the fire by filing against more companies. There is worry in tech land, maybe just a little but still it is there and we need to see more of it.

Just my opinion

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply