Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"From Apple's perspective, and from an historical perspect, Apple paid a higher than average license fee."

Assuming Apple paid the $18M - $20M license fee you provide in your post, I would disagree that Apple paid a higher than average license fee. I would not compare Apple to all the other companies that acquired a MMP license, as many of them create products that do not use processors which accounts for some of their revenue, and/or the products they sell do not 100% rely on a processor to function. Because of this I would tend to use HP, Intel, AMD, and Fujitsu to name a few good Apples to Apples comparison's (no pun intended). Even then I don't believe these are true Apples to Apples comparisons. Simply look at their Revenue:

Apple - $148Bil

HP - $122 Bil

Fujitsu - $56 Bil

Intel - $54 Bil

AMD - $6 Bil

I believe Apple, based on your #'s, paid less than the 5 companies listed above? Multiply the annual revenue by the # of years each company infringed on the MMP and the gap between the companies widens...fast. Apple can think what they want, but IMO they got off cheap. JMO

Good luck everyone!

New Message
Please login to post a reply