Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: June 29, 2011...Who Wins When Apple Ditches Samsung?
Let's take your thought process to the extreme. I find it is far easier to discern viewpoints and mindsets by taking an idea and taking it to an absolute extreme scenario. So here it is. Proove to me you are not living in a computer simulation made possible based on the bulding blocks of the MMP 1,000s of years ago? ... Hehe ... When you disprove that concept I will disprove the Apple conspiracy about them being in collaboration with TPL to ban foreign imports into the USA. Prove to this forum that Apple is working with TPL first before asking the forum to disprove the theory. I can concoct all sorts of feel good stories. Is that what you are trying to do? Occam's Razor = A 14th century Franciscan frior was able to understand the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Again, the Apple license took place so long ago there was no way for them to anticipate jury outcomes when drafting their MMP license. 20/20 hindsight and hopeful, or purposefully misleading, mindsets create a conspiracy theory based on "dots" that are miles apart. Where is the proof this is happening and after years and years of PTSC investment experience, it is another example of impossible outcomes.
New Message
Please login to post a reply