Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: June 29, 2011...Who Wins When Apple Ditches Samsung?

"One thing never mentioned, assuming the above is something near correct, is that in its negotiations with TPL to resolve the dispute, PTSC was apparently able to argue that the amount to be dedicated to the other patent portfolio(s) commingled with the MMP be reduced to an amount approaching zero - and rightfully so."

That portion of your statement, which I have bolded, is narrowly specific to the Apple allocation "dispute", and is unrelated and stands independent of your post's previous discussion preceeding it... So,

Where did you get this information ?

If what you wrote actually occurred, do you understand the implications of your post ?

One more thing, regarding something else you also wrote. I am only interested in the portion I have bolded...

" Interestingly, directing a focus on the past, about one year ago YOU suggested the Apple license value was - now get this - $5M. Granted, this was before our settlement with TPL and visibility of its dollar terms. Did YOU have access to insider info?"

I was unaware that Shareholder were provided "visibility of it's dollar terms" attached to "our settlement with TPL", especially where there was discussion, suggestion, interpretation, or revenue adjusting from even a potential allocation dispute involving any named or unnamed Licensee.

Will you provide us with the link please ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply