Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

And if Banosser or LL had simply posted a link or narrative of the PACER which disclosed Deere as a licensee, like has been done by others for every other such find, this entire situation could have been avoided.

And to summarize, apparently you're mad at me for my simply advising of what I was told. Okay, I have no problem with that.

And I suppose I could have avoided the attempt at analogy by comparing the proper handling of delicate internal company info with the handling of Government Classified info. Apparently, you did not capture the underlying point of that: companies take the protection of certain internal info VERY SERIOUSLY. The other point being for those who, in ignorance of how the real world works, suggest that Cliff lied through his original denial that Deere was an unannounced licensee. In reality, he handled that just as he should have.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply