Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Have you ever worked in a Classified environment? Ever been responsible for sensitive company info, trade secrets, etc.? Typically, company info that is considered Proprietary, "Company Private" and/or protected via NDA is treated just like SECRET data is handled per DoD Directive 5220.20-M, "Industrial Security Manual". This was true at each of four different prime/sub-contractors where I was employed.

If confronted with a direct query, deny knowledge - that is unless the person making the query has been expressly permitted access and has a need to know.

The only difference is that Company info so designated, once made public, becomes available for discussion to the same degree. With Government Classified data, denial stands regardless - even if the data has been revealed in Aviation Week (known in the industry as "Aviation Leak").

BTW, some 25 years ago, I wrote the procedures for my company's compliant handling of Classified data (all levels), as well as the procedures for handling Company Private data (all types).

I, clearly, had no problem with the way Cliff PROPERLY handled this. You guys, in your innocent ignorance, apparently do.

But hey, it's par for the course. Consistent attack mode....

And all this because I was very politely trying to Help You maintain an accurate licensee list. No good deed goes unpunished....

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply