Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"The Apple license is absolute, 100% fact, not rumor. I have seen the evidence, which was provided to me by a longtime forum member who went to the trouble of going to the courthouse in California and discovered it while looking through the court records in PTSC's fraud case against TPL." (posted by Ronran)

Really? You've SEEN the evidence? Where's the copy that you saw? Why hasn't Banos posted it so that everyone can see, like he does the Pacers? It would certainly put a stop to the speculation of whether there was an Apple license or not. Yet this "evidence" remains hidden, available to only a few select posters.

Oh, I know, you can't post it for fear of problems because Laurie shouldn't have a copy of it in the first place. How convenient. If this scenario were posted on a different message board the readers would be scratching their heads saying, "this doesn't seem right. It doesn't pass the sniff test". But we should accept it here, and stop the Apple speculation because certain posters don't want to read it. BULL. Those certain posters who scream for transparency from PTSC don't think the same applies to them. And now that they know there will be a lull in the action for awhile it's time to bring up company leadership again. Let's rehash the same crap that's been posted here for the last 3 years. Don't get out of your investment by selling, like most rational people would do. But call company leadership out on a message board because "that's putting pressure on them". Yeah. OK. And the Cubs will win the World Series this year.

Amazing. I say, until the "evidence" of the Apple license is posted for everyone to see, you guys should speculate all you want. In fact, it can be speculated that since it is so important to some posters that these Apple posts not be posted, maybe you should take it up a notch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply