Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You guys make me laugh! The BOD have already hinted at a dividend strategy. What do you want? A carefully crafted specific plan that you and your cohorts can then distort, second-guess, dismantle and add to the forever mounting (at least in your minds) "evidence" to be used at a future date for some sort of shareholder class action or civil action under some flimsy pretenses?

You guys'll probably all email one another and congratulate yourselves for having driven the bus on this dividend thing when the BOD finally does what they said they were going to do a long time ago.

As long as we seem to be allowed to repeat ourselves on this board over and over again- I will repeat once again the most obvious reason we sit at 14 cents- and that is the continuous bashing of the BOD since Brian and company have launched their pressure the BOD / who cares if it drives away new speculative investors / screw the share price campaign.

Just look at the chart boys and girls. Since Brian was installed as shareholder rep and then was unceremoniously muzzled with an NDA - that he signed- which would essentially be a self-muzzling- the shareprice has declined precipitously. I rest my case!

Saul

New Message
Please login to post a reply