Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I previously provided some of the text found in the below order. It is in PDF format and I have no way of copying and pasting. So, I typed some more information for your review.

337-TA-853

Order No. 3: Initial Determination setting Target Date

Upon review of the Complaint and the Notice of Investigation, and taking into account the ALJ’s commitments in other Investigations already instituted, the ALJ has determined that a target date exceeding sixteen months is appropriate.There is no room in the ALJ’s schedule for a ten-day hearing until June of 2013.Adequate time must further be allocated for post-hearing briefing and analysis. Accordingly, a target of January 6, 2013 is set for this Investigation. Based on this target date, the final initial determination on violation in this Investigation will be due no later than September 6, 2013.

On August 30, 2012, this Investigation was reassigned to the undersigned ALJ. Order No. 2, which issued on August 24, 2012, is hereby rescinded in its entirety.

..With respect to the evidentiary hearing, the ALJ anticipates an optional technology tutorial to start at (am on June 3, 2012 at a location to be announced closer to the hearing date. The pre-hearing conference and hearing will commence in the same location immediately following the tutorials. The hearing shall conclude no later than June 14, 2013.

... The proposed schedule includes dates for three settlement meetings (which will not include the ALJ) at a time,date and location of the parties' choosing for the good faith exploration of settlement, by persons of requisite settlment authority, of some or all of the issues in the case.

Sep 10, 2012 07:42PM
Sep 11, 2012 02:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply