Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

complain about how unfair the control in the Com Ag with TPL was, how he was taking advantage of us because he has too much authority, how we now wanted at least equal authority/power ..... and yet ... Carl and Gloria were specifically paid and "participated in negotiations" of that original Com Ag agreement which we asked the Court to revise because it was too inadequate to protect our interests.

I'd like them to tell us ...

Did Carl refund PTSC his $60,000 he charged ?

Did Gloria refund PTSC Shareholders her $40,000 she charged ?

OH.. one more thing... WHY did PTSC's "Related Transactions" threshold requirement change in FY 2007, from needing to exceed $60,000 before being reported, to now needing to exceed $120,000 before it needs to be reported.

So.. the way I read that disclosure, unless a Director or Officer (or their family member) is directly or indirectly paid over $120,000, it does not need to be mentioned or detailed in a filing.

I would like to know if Gloria Felcyn or her company does accounting work for PTSC ?

I'd also like to know if any current or past Directors or Officers have provided additional paid services to PTSC beyond those amounts as are required to be shown in the filings or that falls under the $120,000 annual Related Transaction threshold.

New Message
Please login to post a reply