Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Flowers "leadership" ? IMO, a legacy of self benefit and judgement failures

OK, so you have your "throw away" money invested here, and that is what allows you to logically stay invested as you have the hopes of a very large return someday.

How come you don't post about that last part continually???? Forget it. We both know the answer to that.

And to you, it's logical that you will be enhancing your investment by pointing out all the warts in the company, continually reminding all involved that the leadership and performance in this company has been dismal and in all likelihood is not going to change. And in fact, you hope to perhaps bring about change by posting your messages here. That you will accomplish something Biajj has been attempting to do for the last ten years, unsuccessfully. To you, this is the proper venue to bring about change? Ah, but we've been there before haven't we. You can keep saying all you want that your motive for these postings is to somehow bring about change. My guess is that most readers will see that as either illogical, unrealistic, and/or just plain folly. But I guess we'll just have to let everyone make their own judgement.

What's that they say about doing something over and over again yet expecting a different outcome? Oh, I know. With you it's perserverence, not insanity.

As for the Apple thing, I must confess I'm confused as usual. I'm pretty sure I read Laurie post that the "evidence" was unavailable on Pacer, and could only be read if you went down to the courthouse. Were you standing next to Laurie when you saw the docs? Is she pretty? Does she have an Adam's Apple? Ron said he saw the docs, but they had probably been redacted now, so would not be available to the public anymore. Which is it? Are they still available or not?

New Message
Please login to post a reply