Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Flowers "leadership" ? IMO, a legacy of self benefit and judgement failures

"I respectfully submit, that all people that continue to hold PTSC have some measure of hope."

There you have it! That would be the most logical conclusion IMO as well. Yet to many here, anyone who is critical despite their measure of hope is a manipulator. Anyone who would post about the past, especially as it reflects in actions that continue into the present, is up to no good. Anyone who would seek legal solutions, yet would continue to hold their shares is foolish despite arguable evidence to the contrary. It seems it simply can't be accepted that what you concluded is accurate and that posters who don't conform to the notions of what those others would prefer be posted are at fault for the company's ill's and the shareprice level rather than the actual culprits who have managed PTSC, TPL and PDS.

"So much wasted time and so little focus on what the future may hold for us if the ITC rules in our favor. Did I mention that I believe they will? How do you feel about our chances with the ITC?"

Amazing what happens in the vacuum when a company REFUSES to proactively communicate with its shareholders, and to provide transparency into its operations and business plan, isn't it. Lot's could be different with simple improvements and changes. It's not rocket science! lol

As for my feelings about the ITC chances, they're pretty irrelevant as they wouldn't be based on anything but a hope for a positive outcome. I haven't seen any comparative examples that would give me a basis to weigh my opinion as anything but 50/50 at best. Feel free to sway my opinion more in your direction by providing such examples. Develop an argument that supports your belief other than we're at the ITC and gee, our arguments are strong. I'm open minded about it. However, I think it's more likely that we'll see settlements rather than rulings from the ITC based on historical norms.

And when I see settlements with the Apples, Fords and Disney's of the world for less than $10M total, it doesn't engender confidence IMO that our team will exact $50M settlements from the current crop of ITC defendants. When I see legal bills that leave no money for PDS to distribute quarter after quarter, yet our CEO gets raises and bonuses, I don't feel confident that our management and BOD has set up a situation that is geared toward returning value to the shareholders. However, I do think that with some luck and a confluence of the right circumstances, there could be defendant at the ITC that feels pressured into a settlement that might raise enough eyebrows to create a spike in the pps of PTSC.

I'd like to see that, even though it would be better to have a sustained pps increase. The spike mentality is IMO, the true trader / penny stock mentality. With that in mind, maybe our BOD is simply made up of folks who come from that paradigm and share that mindset. Maybe Gloria Felcyn's comments about selling when you had the chance reflect the REAL business plan of our BOD. Absent some proof or communication that retracts those type of statments from her and Flowers, what are shareholders supposed to conclude?

New Message
Please login to post a reply