Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Brian/Biajj mentioned experts. He said something to the affect that the experts say leadership is "it all" when it comes to your investment. So let's visit what the experts say.

What do the experts say about penny stocks? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been told that the experts say to stay away from them. Why? Because they are too easy to manipulate. Now Brian/Biajj at one time reported that he owned 8 million shares of PTSC stock. The lowest price I've ever seen is 4 cents per share. So let's pretend that B/B bought all of his shares at 4 cents. That's a $320,000 investment, minimum. FOR A PENNY STOCK. ONE THAT THE EXPERTS SAY YOU SHOULDN'T INVEST IN. And you want to discuss what the experts say, Brian?

OF course, as stated above, the experts say you should not invest in penny stocks because they are too easily manipulated. Now I think all the readers here would agree that Brian is a pretty sharp guy. So what would make a pretty sharp guy invest so much money in a penny stock? Could it be that he's one of the manipulators? Would certainly be LOGICAL, wouldn't it, lamberts?

In addition, I've been posting on this board, and previously the Raging Bull board, along with Brian for about 12 years, give or take a few. In that time Brian has unsuccessfully tried to gain a BOD seat, unsuccessfully tried to change PTSC by-laws to require shareholder approval for the issuance of preferred shares, unsuccessfully tried to change the makeup of the BOD, and unceremoniously been dumped as the shareholder rep (once Pohl, Swartz' guy, was gone - any connection). So it seems he has been just as dismal in his performance as the people he berates. Ah, but he has another thing in common with them - he's made a lot of money in connection with PTSC. Holding his 8 million shares he would have received dividends in the neighborhood of $640,000, if memory serves correctly. I believe the dividends totalled 8 cents per share in 2006. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Could he have made more money under different leadership? I won't argue that point. If fact I agree that the BOD is overpaid, and I would venture to guess that Flowers is overpaid too. Altho I have no way of knowing whether Cliff puts in a lot of OT helping with litigation, transitioning Crossflo or whatever - something that might have earned him that bonus that everyone poo poos. But I digress.

In the spirit of transparency I think the readers here should be aware of all of the above. After all, I believe one's history with his investment surely would shed light on his credibility. At a minimum the reader should be able to determine on his own how it might affect one's postings and he should be given that option.

New Message
Please login to post a reply