Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Unfortunately we are surrounded by people with questionable character and......

little regard for investors. The entire cesspool that is PTSC mgmt, TPL and Lincoln have allowed those on the outside to continuously guess as to what is going on the inside. My ownership of PPHM, over 9 yrs ago, led me to PTSC. Fortunately I sold PPHM many years later for a very small profit. At the time I had no idea who the mgmt and officers were. I was interested only in their medical product. The reality is, most of us have found ourselves in a very uncomfortabel investment situation PTSC. I put substantially more money into PTSC versus PPHM. That was a choice I made based on the very real public campaign waged by PTSC to attract and encourage, long term investment in PTSC. I never in a million years imagined PTSC would make so many short sighted decisions with their new found cash. In hindsight I should have recognized the cash was being fleeced.

For most of us, that should have been a big red flag and been followed up with the selling of our stock positions. I think the latest development with PPHM is very interesting. These two companies are indirectly tied at the hip. I guess there is always the chance that, once again CJ, was mislead and certainly a victim like the poor shareholders of PPHM. Just like he didn't "know" DL was engaged in questionable licensing practices. There is a very real pattern here. The investigation into PPHM is very welcomed, IMO. We have $7 million in cash and cash equivalents. We can't survive much longer, without further dilution, unless something very positive in the way of settlement comes shortly. All IMO of course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply