Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 30, 2012 04:06PM
Oct 30, 2012 04:20PM
opc
Oct 30, 2012 08:34PM
Oct 30, 2012 09:16PM
Oct 30, 2012 09:32PM
Oct 31, 2012 12:59AM
Oct 31, 2012 09:30AM

"I was under the impression that one of the terms of settlement in our suit aganist TPL is that comingling woud end. We had to get that from the settlement at the very least."

Well, that's SUPPOSED to be the idea, however, proper stewardship and review of the PREVIOUS agreements and settlements was ALSO SUPPOSED to be the idea. Unfortunately, we have the same inmates running the asylum, but we're supposed to expect a different outcome?!

The facts are that since the settlement, Lottomatica, TE Connectivity, Disney, and Pentair have all been announced as signers of the MMP AND other TPL portfolios. That's what we KNOW, and we've also been told that not all licenses are announced, so there are possibly ones we don't know as well.

Is the NEW agreement (which we don't know what it includes in total) being stewarded any better than the old one?! I'd love to believe it is, but until there is transparency, visibility and accountability, that proves differently, I'll expect the past to be prologue and assume the same is occuring. There hasn't been any large increase in license fees, nor any large decrease in expenses that would signal anything different is occuring in my opinion.

Does anyone see anything that would suggest otherwise? Other than "their word".

New Message
Please login to post a reply