Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Ease, i dont think weve lost the DMA-CPU (IMO) corrections? Billbow,

The Proper Construction of “Separate Direct Memory Access Central Processing Unit” (’890 Patent).Don’t Know

T3: a separate CPU that fetches and executes instructions for performing direct memory access without using the main CPU

TPL: electrical circuit for reading and writing to memory that is separate from a main CPU

Judge Ware: a central processing unit that accesses memory and that fetches and executes instructions directly, separately, and independently of the main central processing unit.

Judge Grewal: “separate DMA CPU”
a central processing unit that accesses memory and that fetches and executes instructions directly and separately of the main central processing unit

I can't access BaNoss' file share from work so ... I will look at it tonight and I will need to enlist my EE contact as the difference between Ware and Grewal for this term is independently only. So ... ???

New Message
Please login to post a reply