Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Well, as much as I am thrilled with the claim construction ruling, the next thing we need is a motion for summary judgement, which I could see being granted in part and denied in part. Remember, all weneed is one claim so even a partial judgement in our favor would be fantastic. Complete guess, but that is the risk the T2 would have to measure if an SJ motion for us was put forth. Absent a motion for summary judgement, or any other NDoC or ITC date that would be the impetus for significant settlements, I don't think PTSC will go to comparable levels of the past we all want. So, the shorts in the short term may make some, but IMO it is better to be long for the next 6 to 10 months. It is also possible that the shorting is helping make the market as over the past several days the the short % is trending with the overall volume.
New Message
Please login to post a reply