Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I dont think DL will miss the chance to fire another shot off the bow to infringers. I also expect we have some licenses to announce. I am a little confused at the stock action we win and we lose as shareholders. Why are there so many that play this stock to go down. Is this normal on pennystocks?

The problem with reading pacers and Ron has pointed this out is when attorneys run out of facts or laws they just argue. I think Acer and HTC are getting to the just argue stage and they can say anything they want almost just arguing. When the general public has to hear the arguments it strikes fear in your investment. Did you guys realize that there is a three mile wide asteroid near the earth right now and if Mars Pluto and Uranus lines up correctly it could be pulled into our orbit and take out our moon. You get my drift.

The MMP is a tropical storm right now upgraded from a tropical depression and soon to become a Category1 hurricane. Many believe she could be very damaging(to infringers) and has the potential to go to Cat5.

GL

New Message
Please login to post a reply