Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have a copy of the agreement.. I had to reregister with the ITC (?) but finally got in..

but am torn between posting it and respecting the confidentiality of such agreements that Leckerone has steadfastly maintained, even tho I don't agree with the reasoning behind the logic, nor respect the man (perhaps that may change now to a certain degree)... but that is not a good enough reason in itself to post... The arguement to post is that this is a public document, albeit one that had to be registered in order to obtain.. and these portions are not redacted.. I imagine if Leckerone or S.W. wanted them redacted they would be...

Here are excerpts:

This post and this info can deleted if need be.. I will post the ITC document in it's entirety if the masses see no reason not to.. the meat and potatoes are above anyway..

Someone tell me that isn't recuring royalties..

As was stated earlier.. looking forward to the day DL gets IBM on one of these....

New Message
Please login to post a reply