Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

... I certainly hope so, but even if he is, I still can't see a logical reason for withholding a PR on the NDCA Markman ruling...

i agree, not a locigal reason, but, remember, only 10-20% of human decisions are placed conscious (facts, data, infos etc.), the rest has a non-conscious or pre-conscious basis. doubt, fears and concerns are part of that.

so, what if the bod has a concern, (in order to keep the mmp part safe in ptsc ownership without the risc of another legal fight with tpl) because leckrone this time (other than last year) will fight a markman pr?

i very much remember you yourselves saying, that lawer either argue the facts, if they dont have facts on their side, than they argue the law, and if both are not behind them, they just argue.

so any disagreement with leckrone could lead to another delay, so now is the time, even without a minimum of transperancy (except the sec rules), to go together with tpl the way until a final ruling t2 and itc generates a more clear picture of revenue to come in.

until then, we only see the top of the ice-berg, which is just 10-20%

as you say we will see

well again, thanks for your reply,

New Message
Please login to post a reply