Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I do disagree with you.... PR the latest markman ruling has little to no long term effect... in fact I think you have your number way off.....

I think it's important that Agoracom posters realize that there are likely thousands of investors who know NOTHING about the recent Markman Final Ruling, or of the Barco settlement, and as such, may have SOLD their shares in PTSC because they saw no new developments, or potential investors who may be waiting to take a chance and buy PTSC shares based on some positive developments with the litigation process. That posters here continue to argue that a PR or other communication is unwarranted or unnecessary because THEY and WE are already aware of these developments is just plain wrong, IMO. The only reason NOT to communicate these issues would be if they were inconsequential or if there were legal issues that precluded the release of that information, IMO.

"likely thousands"....... I am sorry but I remember looking at the number share holders from company info..... it was around 1000 share holders .... I remember doing the math... few share holders ... lots o shares....

also if you rember in North Texas we won the Markman... and we seemed to run away..... so... what is different now??

This is a short response.. and not as well written as yours.... but the focus is off.....PR stuff is the last of our concerns.... the market knows..... You seem to be confusing one main fact..... having a valid patent..... and turning it into profits do not go hand in hand......

Jan 12, 2013 12:28AM
Jan 12, 2013 02:00AM
Jan 12, 2013 02:38AM

Jan 12, 2013 04:58PM
Jan 12, 2013 07:41PM
Jan 14, 2013 03:14PM
Jan 14, 2013 03:20PM
Jan 14, 2013 04:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply