Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
This to me ... "At November 30, 2012, PDS had accounts payable balances of approximately $1,467,000 and $7,000 to TPL and PTSC, respectively. At May 31, 2012, PDS had accounts payable and accrued expense balances of approximately $1,948,000 and $137,000 to TPL and PTSC, respectively." Why does PDS have accounts payable so much higher for TPL than PTSC? I have ideas like TPL is deciding to keave money in to defer payments on contracts if possible (not referring to Brown I believe he is entitled to his $s) to TPL is leaving funds in to fund PDS as they may owe PTSC due to the Program Agreement to TPL is syphoning money although I don't believe the last is truly happening. Maybe the new Program Agreement is working. Cliff Flowers said he was pleased with the new agreement. We shall see, but I'll take a 1m plus profit six months prior to prime time.
New Message
Please login to post a reply