Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Let us not forget Wolf, he also had some disagreements on this board but he put them aside in the best interest of the main goal, his contibution was to inform all the members to the best of his abillity and he did his best to get along. I believe when personal attack's do occur and they will in the future that the Hub Leaders and Agora will step in immediately. It saddens me that when I hear RONRAN is going to leave this forum, he is not only leaving the people that he has had a proplem with, but the membershp itself. I for one do not post very often, I do read this forum and have shares in PTSC, RONRAN has been one of the most knowledgeable contributors, being an Attorney and his common sense have kept this board well informed. RONRAN, you should be thinking of all of the people on this forum that look to you for your valuable advice and asking you to stay the course, this board needs people like you and also the other people that disagree, let us all do are best to see this through and not to be called quitters.

New Message
Please login to post a reply