Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The license spreadsheet I keep shows the date of the license, the licensee name (when known), the licensee's gross annual revenue (from the last found source at time of license announcement) and the license amount (if known - if not known, the aggregate for the quarter0.

As you can see, for the last couple of years of licenses, I haven't filled in the annual revenue for the licensee as I haven't had time to go research that. If anyone has the time and the desire, and wants to fill in the missing blanks, and PM me with them, or post them here, I'd be happy to update the spreadsheet with that info.

While it's not a perfect correlation, it at least gives us a sense of what we might expect from a licensee in license fee based on the annual revenues. In some of the court documents I've seen, there is a correlation between company sales and the license fees being sought, so there is some basis in reality for that info to be included and used.

Anyway, wanted to throw that out there for anyone so inclined. Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply