Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Three topics: 1). Thank you for yet again taking point on explaining validity and infringement issues as it pertains to IP litigation. No one on this board who has been around for a while should be surprised at any points made re validity and infringement. We've discussed this so many times over the past 6 years from so many different angles that we know the implications of both. 2). Settlement based on unsealed email correspondence between the T2 and TPL legal counsel. Could it provide impetus for settlement? Sure. Do I wish for it? Yes, but only if large settlement dollars are announced or dividends follow closely behind the announcement, otherwise we have the agonizing uncertainty. According to your experience unsealed documents more times than not will not conclude in a settlement. Understood and good for me to get that perspective. 3) I don't think there will be a "favorable" settlement in the NDoC before the ALJ renders his first hopefully favorable decision at the ITC in June for the simple fact there will be yet another instance of persuasive authority TPL can use in negotiations/jury case presentation in NDoC. I firmly believe TPL prefers the ITC because extreme layman will not be deciding the merits of the case like a jury trial at the NDoC. I could go on but typing via phone is a pain ...
New Message
Please login to post a reply