Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Cliff .. "I don't think he's the type to quit" .. I don't care if he
Mar 01, 2013 09:27AM
Mar 01, 2013 11:04AM
Mar 01, 2013 11:24AM
Mar 01, 2013 11:26AM

is a "nice fellow" or not. I CARE that he performs in such a way that my investment increases in value; HE HAS NOT DONE THAT.

He has been paid approx $2,000,000 in cash to perform that task, and HE HAS FAILED. Not only that, but by several metrics, the company is in far WORSE CONDITION since he became the CEO; and I'm not even exploring his specific role as the CFO during the M&A debacle.

He has been a complete failure as a CEO ... the company's balance sheet, the company's stock price, poor investor relations and the lack of new investor interest confirms that to me.

The fact that he apparently refuses to become a Shareholder is an added insult to investors who continue to lose money and precious patent life time in this company; all while he continues to take compensation almost entitely in the form of cash and accepts 6 figure cash bonuses.

Mar 01, 2013 11:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply