Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 02, 2013 11:18AM
Mar 02, 2013 11:41AM

there does seem to be an eerie silence...not from the BOD, as that has been the modis operandi for the last few years....but the trading volume. unusually light trading. i am hoping a calm before the storm.

Just my opinion:

it would bode well, from an investors perspective, to see an actual purchase of stock by the people in charge.

PTSC may not be able to communicate it's current legal issues but it would be nice to see a formal business plan of what the company plans on doing with future patent revenues. I am a stock holder and I dont know what the plan is. It should not be left to a new investor to speculate. The BOD should already have a plan in place and we (and perspective investors) should know this. If the plan is to wait for the outcome of the legal issues then I feel that is another sign of weak leadership. I dont see them trying to grow the company with acquisitions or product development. So, whats left? Dividends. So why not state it....if not, then, what? Let the money sit in an account? Who benefits from this? I cant see a cash rich company with no products and a patent that is near the end of its life have a stock price move much. It is not just revenues but what the company does with them that move a stock.

What if PTSC wins the upcoming legal battles? I can forsee an uptick in the stock price but what then? What will make an investor leave their money and not just trade the spike? There needs to be a stated plan by the company of what they are going to use the revenues for.

i hope the ones in charge know what they are doing....they have mismanaged the Goose that layed golden eggs.....i pray this has not turned into a cow that they will milk until the revenues are dry.

teremoto

Mar 02, 2013 04:23PM
Mar 02, 2013 04:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply