Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: In Germany for $20k or less, a few parties can manipulated a penny stock back

This run up should be much different from the 06 run. As I posted last week the new sec regs will not allow you to sell 500k of a million shares. You are only allowed to sell 10% of your holdings daily,to the trading volume. The trading volume currently is almost 200k. Now will your trader allow you to sell 50,000 or just the allowed 20,000? It's our govt. Also will foreign markets be obligated to our law. Buy in Germany, then dump. On the positive our price will move higher quicker. my view. Stock will be fed into the market slower, allowing the price to rise.

It looks like the end of our financier and his career of penny stock manipulation. It also looks like the end of penny stocks. I personally own 30,000 shares of another penny. My broker will only allow me to sell 10 shares a day. Wallpaper!

New Message
Please login to post a reply