Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Correct me if I'm wrong, Brown was looking to get the court to rule in favor of an "alter ego" motion by Brown's attorneys to hold Leckrone accountable for the dollars owed Brown. I believe the court ruled against Brown in this instance which clears the way for Leckrone to lead TPL into Chapter 11, which technically is supposed to rehabilitate the company and allow them to reemerge, although the Chapter 11 can change to a Chapter 7 (liquidation) in the future.

I agree with Biajj that TPL is going to be throwin away while Alliacense assumes the "official" operation arm. IMO this has been in the planning for many, many months now, ever since Brown "won" against TPL, but did not win against Leckrone.

As long as the ITC proceedings are not stayed, we are OK. Watch me check the USITC.gov site and there be a stay filing. All I will be able to do is laugh ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply