Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Planned ReOrg ? It's interesting to wonder if the new sealed "Com Ag"

between TPL and PTSC addresses or modifies the Termination Clause should subsequent or conditional BK events occur; another poster has already brought this up. Was the "new" ComAg, and especially the Licensing Program Services Agreement (Alliasence substitution for TPL) only signed in July 2012; less than 1 year ago ?

I think it's worth remembering that Ms Felcyn, in her sworn Declaration back in 2010, indicated that she spent "5 hours" at TPL's offices to "review TPL's books and records". She came away with an opinion that "TPL was clearly insolvent".

Least I remind you that Ms Felcyn's Bio indcates that she is a Forensics Accountant and CPA.

It appears clear to me that PTSC was well aware of the true condition of TPL's financial condition since back in 2010, and I think both the Moore and Brown disputes were already inplay though not concluded at that time. ie.. meaning more financial obligation on TPL was still yet to come.

The bare knuckles players will make themselves known, if at all, within 6 months.

We shall see.. but this has the potential to get pretty twisted, since some of this was taken very personally.

New Message
Please login to post a reply