Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Just as a follow up. I should have reminded all and mentioned that Chuck Moore took care of Chuck Moore. He, by his own words, is "all smiles".

Is anyone on this message board that's simply a PTSC shareholder "all smiles"?

For those here who are combative to most anything I post, don't twist this into me calling for a shareholder lawsuit against PTSC. To be clear, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm simply pointing out that Chuck Moore, the PTSC Shareholder Corolary on the TPL side of the partnership didn't worry all this time about what his actions geared toward protecting his interests would do to the MMP, etc. He simply took the necessary actions to protect himself and his interests. He emerged "all smiles" and the MMP and TPL/Leckrone, despite the Chapter 11 filing, have seemingly emerged unscathed despite that.

Whereas if you were to read posts here over the years warning about the cataclysmic events that would occur if PTSC shareholders were to have similarly protected our own interests, you'd think the PTSC would have vanished and the infringers would be doing the happy dance never having to worry about a thing. Instead, shareholders have mocked other shareholders' efforts to effect measures geared at protecting shareholders, and have done all they can to discourage actions similar to Chuck Moore's.

Of TPL/Leckrone, Chuck Moore, PTSC Management & Directors and PTSC shareholders, which one of these things just doesn't belong here (in the "all smiles" happy camp?), at least to date.

If, as a shareholder, you think that's not by design, then you're naive. Learn a lesson from Chuck Moore, watch out for your own interests.

New Message
Please login to post a reply