Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hi Ads,

I was front in center during the meeting and I did not hear DL state anything about being "huge" for PTSC. However, DL did not have a formal speaking role at the ASM. I know that he stuck around after the meeting and talked with several shareholders though. This could have been the time when he made that statement.

One thing DL did say as the meeting was concluding is that is it very important for everyone to understand what Jim Otteson and Agility IP bring to maximizing the value of the MMP. DL made it a point to state that Jim O and his team are the best in the business and we are in very good hands. I suppose he could have told us anything about the process but he chose to tell us how confident he was in Jim O and team. To me this is quite revealing.

Larry-

I will not be able to attend the ITC trial but look forward to a fruitful conclusion! If the MSD denial is any sort of harbinger of things to come, we're headed for a great summer! kw

New Message
Please login to post a reply