Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
It is certainly not semantics and the teaching moment here is who is right? The answer to that question is not as important as the question: Do you really know absolutely who is right? And that is what is currently happening at the ITC. It is up to Judge Gildea to parse through the words. So I'll spill the beans and I'm posting from my phone so ... "Entire" Variable Speed System Clock and what does that mean? The Respondents are attempting to argue that the external crystal actually is part of the variable speed system clock, which is not part of the silicon substrate that houses the ring oscillator and CPU. Hence, the term "Entire" being at the core of the dispute, meaning for the 336 to work from the Respondents' POV, the external crystal clock would have to be part of the same silicon substrate as the CPU, which is currently not possible in a practical sense. We are arguing that the crystal is used as a reference point to coordinate system processes instead of the external crystal actually driving the timing of the CPU. How do I know this? The March 7th Markman transcript was made public. There are 4 files = 322 pages of documents. I've read every page, so before anyone rushes to read the files and post portions haphazardly please be sure to read the entire transcript to make sure you understand the core issues before confusing the topic on this messageboard. Lastly, confidence and blind faith are entirely two separate ideas. Confidence in this instance implies you know as much about the technology as an EE and you know enough about the legal field to understand the implication of specific words being disputed before Judge Gildea. The Respondents have the best law firms in the world advocating on their behalf and they argue persuasively. We have a persuasive argument also, but these absolute posts on this message board are to make an individual feel better about their position, which isn't bad as long as they are willing to admit that they are truly along for the ride as it is up to Judge Gildea.
New Message
Please login to post a reply