Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I decided to make every effort over the past few months not to post on the Board for a number of reasons however this nuisance values" post in my opinion just cried out for a comment from me. Of course I may be the only one who cares about my opinion but that is what these boards are for.

After being a shareholder in PTSC from almost the beginning I feel it is about time that PTSC's Board make a Declaration that we will not accept nuisance settlements any longer.

The following is purely speculative on my part, is my opinion and may be moot if we lose our cases.

Yes, I know that the original MA between TPL and PTSC gave the Leckrones the authority to make that decision which I have never agreed with.

With TPL in BK it is time to flex whatever muscle we have and if it requires seeking legal counsel then let us do it as in my opinion we need to take control of our destiny whatever is left of it.

I have no idea how the ITC is going to rule or how we will make out in our lawsuits but at this point we need to leave the settlement methodogly of doing business at any cost behind us unless there is a significant benefit (say 90% of infringed value or better yet 90% of infringed and penalty value).

Leckrones public shm statement a few years back where he stated that he did not believe in going to trial but in settling should be ignored from here on in. In my opinion his input has caused us significant losses in time and money. Also In My Opinion and I cannot say this strong enough, as it is my opinon, that Father and son Leckrone have never been interested in our shareholder rights but only in what TPL and he and his son could get out of the Patents and with the assistance of the Board he has made tens of millions off that methodolgoy (I am sure more then a few of you remember his comments on how it was he who told the Board to increase their compensation and how he does not believe in going to trial etc etc... all the way to his slam dunk comments). I say imo ......NO More!

Using the example in toxic waste's post if we believe an infringer has infringed to the tune of $12 million dollars then a settlement of $6 million might be what Otterson (i.e. remember who hired him for our case.... Leckrone!) might be called for. Wrong......

It is once again my opinion that by the time Otterspn and his law firm took their cut (anybody know exactly what Agility percentage is .... not speculation but in fact"?), then we give Alliance their cost (?) which at this time I think we are paying all of it (I have always wondered what share of that has gone into TPL's pocket for mgmt consulting etc...?) and then after a good share of whatever has been earned we split the balance with TPL that $6 million dollar figure is almost meaningless to we shareholders. Of course it will keep the compensation for our Board going for a few more years but as for dividends I doubt there will be enough left to even talk about that subject.

We all know that based on the bk filing the Leckrones need money, the attorney is on contingency and I am sure he will take whatever money he can get (I do not blame him for looking out for himself and his firm and if he goes by the bird in hand theory, I would not blame him but our Board needs to stop this line of thinking), and the Board wants money in the bank to pay themselves.

I on the other hand say "let it ride". If we are fortunate enough to be given a good ruling at the ITC and we win our lawsuits or (and I hope it does not come to this) Appeals, then we will finally be in the drivers seat. At that time and only at that time would I agree to settling before trial if (using toxic's example) on a $12 million dollar infringement, we might settle for no less then $10.5 million (basically giving the infringers a 10% discount but no more!

Sure we might lose at the ITC and on Appeal and in court and if we do that is the risk I am willing to take after all these years but if and hopefully do win at the ITC and in court then strong and long shareholders will have been vindicated for the faith we had in the patents.

And the infringers should have to pay for the road blocks and delays that have cost us so dearly.

I could go on and on with this line but I will stop here and say that though I know I do not have a say in our Board room, I would hope that one of the men or Ms. Gloria (she actually owns at last report the most shares of the three board members), will have the strength of conviction to say no more, no longer.... Mr Leckrone, Mr. Otterson and all remaining infringers Patriot Scientific will not go silently into the night but we are here to the end to prove we are in the right, we have always been in the right and hopefully Justice and yes "The American Way, will prevail.

As always we will see what we will see.

God Bless to you All

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply