Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: We need to go after Google!!! Check out this article:
No apologies necessary. Even the "stuff" Ghostmusic and I are stating on this forum is not the educated view and I'm positive there are angles we do not see or comprehend. I honestly do hope the reexams, which I believe dealt with oscillator types, will help us get to a trial. I believe, and am not entriely sure in this, that the reexams were focusing on differentiating Talbot (a type of voltage controlled oscillator not a voltage controlled ring oscillator) from the 336. They got that to work. Lastly, the unfortunate thing is we haven't really gotten any guidance from the company in terms of the technical risk factors relating to the technology. I understand why that its, but it still leaves us sitting here pounding sand trying to get what is happening. I have to believe there are products out there that infringe and will pay. It might bot be virtually all microelectronic systems, but it still could be 10 to 20%. That is a swag and we will need to company to clue us in. Otherwise we are flying blind.
New Message
Please login to post a reply