Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ba Sadly no

posted on Oct 15, 2005 06:54AM
I don`t think its a conflict of interest, since ignite/inflame wasn`t part of the TPL agreement. Unless the new chip is based on Shboom, then I don`t see how PTSC could expect to collect royalties based on architecture. My guess is that TPL will be releasing more information prior to the first microchip conference on Oct 24.

Remember P-Newco gets a royalty on the MMP and approx. (guessing here) 45% of that goes to PTSC. Unless we gave away exclusive rights to the portfolio in the agreement, PTSC should come away with something.

My concern is, as I pointed out yesterday, TPL is moving forward, while it doesn`t appear that PTSC is doing anything.

Heck,(except for news) the website hasn`t been updated since February. No AB, no directors, no vision for the future. I think that Pohl/Schwartz owe the shareholders some further explanation when the quarterly comes out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply