Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: This case is based on the Doctrine of Equivalents, but the DoE is (Opty
May 31, 2013 04:51PM

<Are you tiring to say, that my post has no value because I believe the the respondents use ARM designed processors and methods???>

Not because you mentioned ARM. Because, imo, you are claiming something which I do not believe to be the case. I have spent many hours digging into the technology aspects and have come to the conclusion that there is direct infringement of the 336 by Qualcomm for sure. And I'm farily confident it applies as well to TI.

I suspect it is significantly more difficult to prove infringement via DoE, as opposed to direct infringement. Hence, I take issue with anyone claiming something I believe to be untrue.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you mean by Doctrine of Equivalents. I know you posted at length about PLLs. And perhaps that is what you are saying is equivalent? However, PLLs existed well before the 336 invention. So using the 336 in conjunction with a PLL is not any different than using the 336 with an ALU, or DMA or registers or anything that already existed.

FWIW.

Opty

May 31, 2013 05:17PM
May 31, 2013 05:29PM

May 31, 2013 06:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply