Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Al, i believe that we have a good shot and that is why i am still here, but when i read your posts, its like the old EDIG days................Yes you're bringing back the old pumping days again, to this stock ........

If you can not name a name, then you are going down a dangerous path.......How can YOU EXPECT anyone to believe this story.............If its true, then you must spill the beans as our CEO AND BOD WOULD NEVER play that game.............Cliff is very close to the vest.....I have soken to him many times, so i know....

I used to speak to Greeneyes and many here know that she was not a person to be trusted....... Integrity was not part of her game...........

If you side with her, then we know that you are not a man to be trusted..........Hopefully this is not the case......My wish is that we all make back our investment plus some........

Good luck to you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply