Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I feel like I have been slogging through 4 foot snow drifts for years to get to this point. Here are some of the barriers we have faced.

1. Dispute as to who owns the MMP eventually resolved as 50/50 between PTSC and TPL.

2. the J3 case fianlly settled with results unknown due to secrecy agreement. Did not have the positive effect on the share price many of us were expecting.

3. challenge to the patent to be followed by more challenges. How many were there? 14? 17?

4. last patent challenge as all previously settle and no more challenges accepted. Again the share price goes nowhere.

5. the we have the T3 case in NDOC which is eventually down to T2

Now we are in trial before the ITC with what appears to be a positive Markman from the ITC. At the ASHM we got some very positive vibes from our lead attorney which did make me feel better. However I can only be caustiously optimistic since anything can happen in a trial both ITC and NDOC. We have been disappointed so many times in the past. I would like to believe in the most optimistic outcome but history has taught me "It aint over till its over."

I guess I will only feel better when we start getting dividends.

GLTAL

Jun 04, 2013 03:54AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply