Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: ITC says apple infringes on Samsung ...bans products...

"All exclusion orders are sent to President Barack Obama, who has 60 days to review them. If he does not veto the order, it goes into effect."

As has been said previously, with all the money at stake, there is plenty of money to go around to pay off the "right people" to crush PTSC like a bug.

In conjunction with the Nintendo/Motiva ruling 3 weeks ago ( http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-14-nintendo-wins-in-motiva-patent-dispute ), my biggest fear is that after all of our patent wins and possible court wins, we will get kicked to the curb by politicians whose pockets have been lined by the very companies that we have been prosecuting.

Please note that I most certainly hope the above does not come to pass, for I, along with many other PTSCers, just increased my PTSC holdings by 25% yesterday, after being invested in this stock for 7 years.

GLTAL

Craig

New Message
Please login to post a reply