Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You said: " I believe it was only Cliff who said PTSC was too risky, while his predecessors plotted and planned and expected growth. Why am I still 'long'? Because I believe MMP and thus PTSC will succeed in spite of the shareholder-despising BOD, not because of them."

I do not think anyone joined PTSC as a sharedholder "because of them" I sure did not I did not even know who the BOD was when I got in., I got in way before Cliff ever did.

I joined to make money and many of you got your money back several times over with the Dividends they issued a few years back. With all due respect many could have decided to stay out after the divies where issued. But you may have jumped right back in because you wanted...........MORE.

Everyone one wants more, even the BOD.

I say..... "It is what it is" why complain when you can do nothing about it?

Why be in the stock if you feel and others feel that way?

I have seen these rants for the last 8 years, and it got people no where.

Who knows what most of you would have done if you where in their shoes?

Plus...........why would you want to bash the BOD that has the power to vote for Divies for the shareholders or the power to do other things with the extra money?

I suspect the BOD reads the posts on forums here and there to get a feel of what the Shareholders are thinking, me personally I would hate for them to kill the dividen idea in dusgust of what they may have read.

Because I insist.....this kind of complaining has gone on for years, talk about voting them out, yada....yada.....yada and nothing has ever come to fruition from the people that wanted to take action.

I say....lets just hope for the best.

I learned a hard lesson back in the day when I was young.... "you dont crap where you eat"

New Message
Please login to post a reply