Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Is PTSC(indirectly) on the hook for part of Brown's judgment

were personally and directly involved in the negotiations of the original PDS agreement (and separately paid for their services .. afterall, they are licensed professionals), and because Cliff was the CEO and on the BOD during the creation of the revised Commercialization Agreement, and since neither Agreement from what we can tell appears to have anticipated or protected PTSC Shareholders from the sort of monetary exposure from MMP revenue sharing TPL was subject to, I think it's proper, if not morally appropriate, that Carl, Gloria and Cliff personally pay any financial exposure PTSC Shareholders shoulder.

I'd have to confirm the numbers, but I think Carl, Gloria and Cliff have taken about $3,000,000 in cash just between them since PDS was formed.

Oh well.. same ol same ol .. Another $45,000 in monthly cash for those 3 to split next week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply