Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Chet "Lecky" Brown - lol but also shame on him from a PTSC shareholder view
A key point seems to be missed here. We have absolutely no real clue as to what the Revised ComAg holds. We do, I think, know that as a part of that episode TPL and PTSC agreed to forgive eachother's prior sins, if any. Anything that affected the calculation of PTSC's portion of the licensing proceeds is obviously of material interest and value to PTSC shareholders and should have been disclosed. Since nothing like that was disclosed, two possibilities exist: either there was no change to the PTSC portion or someone is hiding something. Of course, if Chet's carve- out was agreed to in the ComAg as a part of the extra expenses for TPL then I suppose that one could argue that "nothing changed" other than the ongoing magnitude of those extra expenses. I'd sure like to see Ms. Kim and her forensic accountant cohort pick apart the ENTIRE money flow from Licensee to PTSC.
New Message
Please login to post a reply